Avalon Event Rentals is extremely excited to be appointed by Creative Structures to be the selling, distribution, and installation agents for these amazing new structures. It is a fantastic opportunity for the Okanagan Valley, not only are these structures beautiful but they are highly engineered and functional. They would be a great addition to provide additional seasonal or year-round space for your business.
- Ski resorts
- Gold courses
- Business ion the waterfront
- Fruit stands
Avalon is responsible for the Central and Northern interior region, spanning from Osoyoos to Kamloops and Merritt to Revelstoke.
- Full snow load certification
- This is an excellent benefit for our region, especially our local ski resorts, given the heavy wet snow we can get. Traditional tenting does not have this snow load capability and requires continual supervision.
- Wind rated for up to 120 kph
- This structural element ensures clients peace of mind in high wind locations such as on the waterfront or in exposed areas.
- Structures are easily set up and taken down.
- Our experienced crew can have most structures up in 4 to 6 hours depending on the complexity. We will provide all required equipment to ensure your structure is up in a timely manner and ballasted correctly.
- Structures come in storage cases.
- If the structure needs to go up and down each season, we can do that for you! These units come in storage cases so they are stored securely and so parts do not get lost year to year.
- The structures are fully customizable.
- You can customize your structure with your logo or company branding.
- We can provide many options for walls, lighting, and heating.
- You can join multiple structures together as your business needs grow.
- We have a click lock furniture system available as well for flooring and ballasting options.
- We have structures for all applications,
- Ski Resorts
- Waterfront locations
- Let’s set up a site visit!
- This can be arranged at your convenience and is free of charge, unless the distance travelled will require an overnight stay.
- We will measure the site and will provide you with various options suitable for your location. We discuss details like site access (for the delivery crew) as well as underground services (for staking, if required).
- We will also discuss additional options such as walls, flooring, lighting, and customizing.
- At this point, we can also talk about delivery and set up timing as well as how the set-up process will work.
- A detailed quote!
- Next, we will return to our office and prepare a detailed quote for you.
- The quote will provide you with itemized pricing, the delivery and labor fees, delivery and set up times, as well as a picture of the proposed structure and accessories.
- Once you have reviewed the quote, feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We can always make adjustments at this time.
- In order to move forward with the purchase, we ask for a 50% non-refundable deposit. Once this is received, we can order the equipment from the manufacturer and provide you with an estimated time of arrival.
- The delivery and set up day!
- One week prior to the set-up day, we will contact you to confirm the details as well as our set up procedures.
- The crew will arrive on site and erect your structure as planned.
- At this point, we ask that the balance of the purchase be paid.
- Let’s stay in touch!
- Following the set-up, we will stay in touch to ensure you are fully satisfied with the structure. If you require the structure to be taken down, please let us know.
- We do recommend that tent cover be removed once a year for maintenance and cleaning to ensure the long-term durability of the structure. Avalon has a state-of-the-art washing machine for all styles of tents.